Pioneer Woman Knife
Both of them have great reviews on Amazon (see links above). And if it’s a Pioneer Woman knife, I’m convinced. Here’s what she says about it:
I have a problem, and that is that I don’t believe there is any other knife in the world besides this one. It’s all I use. I adore it. I can’t live without it. I give thanks for it. It’s the best.
That seems like high praise to me!
A great knife is important. Most of the time when people get cut, it’s not because the knife is too sharp, but because it’s not sharp enough. You have to press harder, it makes you slip instead of cut. I think the Pioneer Woman knife is the right tool for the right job.
If you have a favorite knife, let me know. I’d love to find out what other people are using. We have Cutco for most of our knives and I’ve always been impressed.
From the Amazon description:
- The Classic Nakiri Knife combines the features of a chef’s knife with the versatility of a vegetable cleaver
- Granton-edge blade, angled on both sides for slicing and chopping, is 30% sharper and holds its edge 30% longer than ordinary Asian-style blades
- No-stick Granton edge makes a cut that forms air pockets, allowing food to release easier from the blade
- Precision forged in Solingen, Germany, from high-carbon no-stain steel; full tang
- High-impact handle is riveted to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability; hand washing is recommended for best care